A bit easier this time, all with a music theme:
- Who were the famous backing singers on most of Elvis Presley’s early hits?
- What is the better known stage name of Robyn Fenty?
- Which group’s best-known recording is the 1967 single ‘A Whiter Shade of Pale’?
- What is the first name of compose Vivaldi?
- London born singer Miss Adkins is better known by what name?
- Whose nickname was a derived from the term satchel-mouth?
Louis Armstrong (Satchmo)
- Which Italian classical tenor became blind at the age of 12 following a football accident?
- What was the first song to be performed in outer space?
- What classical composer had a piano designed with special smaller keys, as his hands were so small?
- What country’s national orchestra is bigger than its army?